Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager.
Social Media Manager
CHF80000 - CHF94000 per annum|
Other Data Jobs
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team that specializes in digital communications. They offer comprehensive and intelligent digital campaigns for media and platforms, serving demanding companies and agencies.
Products and solutions fall into the company's five key pillars which are; Political Services, Communications, Event Management, Web Solutions and Projects. Independent of each other or combined with each other, they offer professional solutions for all communication, online and organizational needs.
They distinguish themselves through their competent advice, agile working methods, and a willingness to perform above expectations.
They offer a positive and creative work environment with a youthful and dynamic team. You will have exciting projects with personal responsibility and design opportunities. The company has a self-organized team, modern workplaces with adjustable desks, flexible hours and fair compensation. The company culture also includes regular company events, free coffee, chilled water, and fruits, and a state-of-the-art gym.
Now seeking a Social Media Manager to be responsible for overseeing the company's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies. Being able to analyse engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and plan digital campaigns to build community online is exactly what we seek.
Further insight into the role
- A positive work environment in a creative, youthful, and dynamic team
- Exciting projects with personal responsibility and design opportunities
- A self-organized team of 8 with an uncomplicated work style
- Modern workplaces with adjustable desks
- Flexible hours and fair compensation
- Regular company events including "Beer after 4" Fridays, fitness workouts, user groups, and more
- Free coffee (Nespresso), chilled water, and fruits available for leisure time
- Monthly 100 meal vouchers and discounted food in the in-house "Boost" bistro
- Complimentary use of our gym
- State-of-the-art workplace located in Pratteln, just 200m from the train station and 8 minutes from Basel SBB
You can expect to impact
- Develop and create social media strategies, concepts, and implementation plans with customers
- Manage content on digital channels, from editorial planning to implementation
- Plan, create, and place creative and target-oriented content for social media and websites (blog posts, interviews, etc.)
- Manage advertising campaigns in social media channels through planning, placement, and optimization
- Plan and execute search engine marketing campaigns (SEO and SEA)
- Manage communities according to target groups and channels, in consultation with customers
- Monitor and measure KPI's for campaigns and content optimization
You are able to bring
- Completed studies or training in online marketing & communication
- 3-4 years of agency experience preferred
- Ability to balance analytical understanding with creative marketing measures
- Excellent knowledge of managing social media channels
- Independent, structured, and efficient work style
- A team player who enjoys business and is willing to share knowledge
- Flexible, committed, and resilient personality
- Very good German language skills (spoken and written)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowLouis Cheesewright
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Data Jobs.
Social Media Manager
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team that specializes in digital communications. They offer...
GIS Developer - TS/SCI (Poly)
Apply Now Could you be interested in tackling complex data-centric challenges for the intelligence community/Department of Defense? This data-driven technology...
Senior Consultant Data Governance
Apply Now Data Governance Consultant Locations: Utrecht Type of contract: Permanent Our clients, one of the world's top business solutions...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.