CHF90000 - CHF105000 per annum|
Are you a talented NET Software Developer?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the NET Software Developer role, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing development of the company's software solutions as well as ensuring the highest quality and reliability of the software, you support continuous improvement.
Specifically, you'll be tasked with assisting the technology and work in close collaboration with client's managers.
You'll also be tasked with supporting and training in the testing and operational team and take part of small project management.
This position is based in the company's Bern office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for NET Software Developer role you will need direct experience of planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- And understand software quality assurance principles
- C# software application development (web or heavy client), minimum of 5 years within a professional setting
- Web technologies is a plus (angular, vue.Js)
It's important that you have a computer science degree.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Interested in sport
- Able to respect the deadlines and to deal with stressful situations
- To travel abroad, meeting clients
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The Company and the Package:
They've been around since 1972 and they are in the sport industry, connecting technology in major sports events, such as Olympics and World Cup.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer a professional and challenging international environment
- Are an internationally recognised organisation, due to having a big impact on major sporting events (World Cups/ Olympics)
- Allow flexible hours & fantastic social benefits
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- 40 hour working week
- Newly renovated building that's fully equipped with free parking, showers and a cafeteria
- Healthy lunches on the company that are freshly made and delivered into the office
- More holiday than the legal entitlement
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Bern. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical challenges? Do...
Software Developer C#/Azure
We're looking for a Software Developer to work for our client. They are an agricultural cooperative who offer their customers...
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.