Software Developer .NET/C#.
Software Developer .NET/C#
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We're looking for a .NET Software Developer to work for our client.
Established in 1969, they are a company that specialises in the development and production of alerting solutions for blue-light organisations and comprehensive critical messaging solutions for business and the public sector.
You'll need to have demonstrable experience of C# / .Net inklusive WPF / XAML.
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- Building bridges between technology and people within the telecommunication industry
- New and further developments in the area of wireless network alerting, configuration and monitoring
- Participation in software architecture and design
- Continuation of CI/CD
- Expansion of test automation
- Experience of C# / .Net inclusive WPF / XAML
- Additional experience of MS SQL Server, or mapping tools (entity framework oder NHibernate)
- Further experience of Python (for test automation)
- Training in the field of computer science (an advantage: studies at a university of applied sciences/university/eth)
- Able to speak a good level of German and English (b2 minimum)
- Opportunity for Home Office given
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a respectful first-name culture
- Company health management including free wellness and fitness subscription
- Subsidized staff restaurant and free parking
- Numerous team and company events
Think that this NET Software Developer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical challenges? Do...
Software Developer C#/Azure
We're looking for a Software Developer to work for our client. They are an agricultural cooperative who offer their customers...
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.