Software Development Manager.
Software Development Manager
CHF130000 - CHF140000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Software Development Manager, who has led a team to success?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Software Development Manager role, you will be primarily accountable both leadership & high-quality C# coding skills.
Specific tasks include:
- Management & Leadership
- Collaborating closely with various team members
- Ensuring best practice is maintained, SOLID principles are followed and continually improved. This also includes evaluating and performing proof of concepts for new tooling and processes. Providing team members, the tools, knowledge, and environment to deliver exceptional products
- Assuming responsibility for ensuring all projects within the Identity product are delivered on time to a high standard
- Monitoring, measuring, controlling, and reporting on team progress, supporting your team to ensure their ability to deliver on their commitments. Assess pipeline of activities and escalate any capacity/capability threats to deliver.
- Creating a culture of teamwork, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively with the technology leadership team (including Engineering Manager and CTO) and key business stakeholders and represent your teams in stakeholder meetings.
- Defining, reviewing and enhancing software development practices, standards, and specifications
- Working for an established market-leading business in the transport/logistics sector
This position is based in the company's Geneva office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Software Development Manager role you will need direct experience of IT analysis and development.
- Has 5+ years' experience in .NET Technologies / C#
- Has experience leading development/engineering teams
- Has experience managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Is experienced leading a development team through multiple production released, building processes & managing processes
- Has extensive SQL experience
- Must have a Computer Science/ Engineering Degree
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The Company and their Package:
They've been around since 1970 and they are connecting people with technology within their industry. Throughout the 52 years the Company has been operating they have had fast but sustainable growth since opening.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- An excellent salary is on offer for this Software Development Manager position, details of which will be revealed on application.
-It allows you to work with new and modern technologies, which other companies within the industry may not provide
- Are a global company offering a great competitive package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Development Manager in Geneva - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical challenges? Do...
Software Developer C#/Azure
We're looking for a Software Developer to work for our client. They are an agricultural cooperative who offer their customers...
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.