Software Engineer C/C++
Software Engineer C/C++.
Software Engineer C/C++
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum|
I am searching for a C/C++ Software Engineer to join a growing and talented team of Developers at an innovative Autonomous Driving Software Company.
- Design, develop, document, and test software in C and C++ for automated driving projects.
- Implement and maintain functionality required for the successful deployment and operation of autonomous driving algorithms on different systems.
- Focus on safety driving algorithms and internal/external interfaces.
- Develop real-time software adhering to functional safety standards.
- Assist customers in debugging complex problems that arise in the field.
- Write automated tests.
- Conduct reviews of requirements, documentation, test specifications, and source code.
- Establish and follow state-of-the-art development practices.
- Ensure the software meets high standards for functional safety, performance, and reliability.
- Master's degree in Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using C and modern C++.
- Experience in distributed real-time systems.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tasks, problems, and environments.
- Self-organized, solution-oriented, and communicative team player with initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Additional experience in the following areas is a plus:Network protocols (UDP, TCP/IP) and communication protocols (CAN).
- Autonomous driving sensors (LiDAR, camera, radar), ROS, Autoware.
- Autonomous vehicle safety and software development processes (ISO 26262 / ASPICE or similar).
- Other development languages such as Python or Rust
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
FPGA engineer (CONTRACT)
Location: Eindhoven or Enschede For one of my client , I am currently looking for an experienced FPGA engineer to...
Photonics Engineer (Quantum Computing)
I have a really exciting opportunity to join an established Quantum Computing Company which is pushing the boundaries of what...
Embedded Software Engineer
My client, a Swiss company that specializes in the development and production of electric systems for the automotive industry. They...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.