Software Engineer C++.
Software Engineer C++
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join a company that is pioneering new Medical Training solutions.
Your experience includes:
- a BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent,
- solid C++ skills (ideally C++17)
- Knowledge in C#
- in addition, you have experience:
- in test-driven development
- in working/developing on standard game engines (e.g., Unreal Engine, Unity)
- in the development of concurrent software on CPU and GPU
- have a passion for good software architecture and engineering,
- love to code and take pride in writing quality, re-usable and scalable code,
- are a solution- and team-oriented software engineer
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
C/C++ Software Engineer
Apply Now I am looking for an experienced software engineer to join this fantastic tech company. If you are a...
Apply Now My client, a leading, renowned smart energy company with offices in various countries around the world is seeking...
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now An International Engineering Consultancy provider based just outside of beautiful Zurich is seeking a Senior Embedded Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.