Software Engineer .NET
Software Engineer .NET.
Software Engineer .NET
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Would you like to join Basel's leading company for digitization?
Do you have 3+ years' experience in software development within .NET?
If you are interested, send in your CV!
We are seeking a candidate who will be:
- Implement fascinating digital projects for our customers
- Implementing solutions as a software architect and developer with .NET on Microsoft Azure
- Working on diverse, exciting and complex projects
- Analysing customer requirements, developing and implementing solution proposals
- Help in interdisciplinary teams from conception, development to maintenance of the end product
- Exchange and expand knowledge and experience in the team
- Not only live their agile processes, but actively develop them further
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- At least three years of professional experience as a software developer
- Sound experience on the .NET platform (C# & ASP.NET)
- Experience with databases (Azure SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with agile development methods
- Experience with SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft Graph API is a plus
- Clean code is a matter of course for you
- Passion and an open mind
- Initiative and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Flexible working hours, home office and workstation
- Active participation and flat hierarchies
- Funded training and knowledge transfer
- Modern office within walking distance of the SBB train station
- Lively team culture with games, sports and fun
- Offering 10% profit from company per year shared to the whole team
- Supplementary accident insurance and attractive BVG benefit plan
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer .NET in Basel - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowJames Stares
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Information Technology Security Manager
Apply Now You will... Contribute to the success of security initiatives across the company, providing thought leadership and driving control...
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you interested in working for a market leading international business in Ed-Tech? Do you have 5+ years'...
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.