WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
St. Gallen, Switzerland
Swiss Franc75000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
over 1 year ago
Largest, most successful, independent Swiss business software provider for small and medium-sized enterprises.
5 branches across Switzerland and Germany. Focused on Mobile, Enterprise and Cloud Solutions. Staff focused with fantastic benefits.
Are you looking to join a popular and growing company based in Saint Gallen? Are you a Full Stack PHP Software Engineer with 5+ years of professional experience? Are you highly creative with a strong sense of quality awareness?
Our client is the largest independent Swiss business software provider for small to medium-sized enterprises across Switzerland and Germany with more than 100,000 software modules sold and over 44,000 customers. They provide a wildly popular internet-based free software for their clients to seamlessly send and receive invoices electronically. They are at the forefront of the digitalisation of payment methods and are invaluable to their clients with their popularity spiking in the recent months through the success of this software. Due to growing client demand, they are now seeking an experienced Full Stack PHP Software Engineer to join the team and further develop this revolutionary product.
As the right candidate, you have:
- 5+ years experience as a professional web developer
- Very strong knowledge of PHP
- A good understanding of OOP, REST and JSON
- Experience working with Laravel and Vue.js as an advantage
- Experience with business software
- Experienced in team leadership and in the field of project management
- Able to work on tasks independently as well as in a team
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Able to produce secure and quality code
- Fluent in German with a good understanding of English
- A Swiss or EU national
- Excited to work for a modern and popular company in Saint Gallen
- Creating and developing solutions for the company's Cloud ERP
- Working in an Agile team on development projects
- Active participation in prototype-based development processes
- Responsibility for technical conception along with your team
- Working with services for internal and external solutions
- Design and development of interfaces
- Help improve Cloud software within the company
- Producers of their own software for electronic invoicing for small and medium-sized companies
- In a period of growth within the business
- Founded in 1985 by three graduates who are still with the company today
- More than 100,000 software modules sold
- Over 44,000 happy customers
- Head office in Saint Gallen
- Team size of 7 with 366 people in the company total
- ERP software providers to a wide range of clients
- Varied, self-responsible activities in a fast-paced environment
- Future-oriented and dynamic team
- Free lunches provided
- Free gym membership
- Free staff bar
- Free parking
- Sun terrace
- Flexible working opportunities
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.