Software Engineer PLC.
Software Engineer PLC
Do you want to join our client who is the number 1 in intelligent technologies for movement?
Want an interesting job with a high degree of personal responsibility and necessary freedom?
If you would like to be a part of this, we'd love to see your CV.
- You are responsible for the specification, design, development and testing of PLC control software in system projects for high-end products in the field of industrial automation
- You specify customer requirements for the software in cooperation with internal and external customers
- As a sub-project manager, you will be responsible for handling and coordinating software projects
- They provide support for tests and commissioning of the systems in-house and on site worldwide and offer support to our support team
- In the case of new developments, you will help with the elaboration of concepts and cost estimates
- You create technical documentation, validate security concepts and ensure compliance with standards and processes
- Basic training in the electronic, electromechanical or IT field
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or mechanical engineering (HF/FH/ETH)
- Experience in programming PLC control software in the automation environment (Siemens, ideally also Beckhoff and TwinCat)
- Quick learner, good analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Flexible working hours, part time and home office options
- Extra-statutory holiday credit, possibility of holiday purchase and unpaid leave
- Financial support for training and further education
- Generous service anniversary gifts, traditional company celebrations
- Attractive employee discount program, free hot drinks, free parking
This is an incredible opportunity for a Software Engineer in Bern - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.