Software Engineer Protecting Key Assets.
Software Engineer Protecting Key Assets
CHF90000 - CHF105000 per annum|
This is an opportunity to join an innovative, and established security wholesale business that has over 150 years experience in everything related to security and access.
This is spread across various markets and industries such as airports, healthcare, hospitality, education and more.
They continue to innovate, evolve and deliver the best products, solutions and services to customers around the world.
So much so, maybe without knowing you reading this will have used many of their products.
This is a company that is providing safety, security and sustainability for people to be able to move easily and shape their lives.
Are you ready to help protect places across the street and across the world with your IT skillset?
A further insight into the role
- You help programme the very latest embedded firmware
- You help write the test scripts and enhance the current testing framework
- You and the firmware unit take care of quality assurances of the embedded software
- You help solve difficult tasks in a well structed and organised manner within the scrum team
- With your own skillset, you make a great contribution to the innovative firmware and increase test automation
- With your open minded nature you convince at numerous SAFe meetings
- You execute manual and automatic test
You are able to bring
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Solid knowledge of C/C++
- Experiences within Microcontrollers (ARM)
- Experience within Jira and Confluence
- Experience within Git and Gitlab
- Experience/Knowledge within Mobile OS, Encryption, and testing is a plus
- Fluent in both German and English
This is what awaits you
- Young, hungry and motivated team that operate in a start up manner within a globally established business
- Varied and challenging environment and tasks related to security applications, hardware development, cloud based development, access control, smart city, industrial IoT and mobility
- Further internal and external training
- Modern employment conditions with flexible working and hours
- Working hours of 40 hours per week
- 25 days vacation leave
- Free parking and drinks within office
- Discounted prices on petrol/diesel fuel at local refuelling station
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Python/Java Engineer evolving fintech
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy that have specialised within the fintech and digital banking...
Python Engineer fighting cyber crime
Apply Now A global leader within cyber security specifically within IoT and OT security and visibility, are actively accelerating the...
Python Developer influencing investments
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a market leader within investment banking, and a company that has roots...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.