Software Engineer – Worldwide Company!
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum
Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of software development using Java and springboot?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Software Engineer role you'll report to the CTO and will be primarily responsible for working on the development of products for teams in cryptocurrencies, ebanking and payments.
Specific tasks include:
- Developing products with your team through dependable and effective code
- Working closely with clients and their users to understand the requirements and needs
- Staying abreast of the market by keeping up to date with current technologies
- Organising the continuous development of products
- The support of applications to internal and external users
- Using the latest test frameworks to maintain the quality of applications
This position is based in the company's Geneva office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Software Engineer role you will need direct experience of software development using Java and springboot.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Restful services
- Or willing to learn frontend development with the react framework
- Using agile development principles
- Speaking good level English
It's important that you have a good knowledge of Java and a strong exposure to using frontend technologies including AngularJS or react.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Software Engineer role is up to CHF110,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Home-office policy
- Sporting activities
- Nightlife on-site
- Modern office
They've been around since 2000 and they are an online financial service provider who offer forward thinking investment needs.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer unrivalled career development
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
- Have a multitude of over 50 nationalities with great internal communication
Think that this Software Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Software Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Java Developer, Senior Java Developer or as a Full Stack Java Developer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09