WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Cloud Solution Engineer to join their internal IT team.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- A strong understanding of one or more programming language (eg: C#, Java) as well as scripting languages (eg: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl)
- 2-3 experience working with Microsoft Azure (Azure DevOps a plus!)
- Working experience with UML.
- Experience working on CI/CD implementations (GitLab or VSTS, MS TFS, Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, SonarQube or Veracode
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A 'can do' attitude and welcome new challenges
- Able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free
- Not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback
- Passionate about the cloud
- Someone who likes working on multiple tasks in parallel and is ready to take on responsibility from day one
- Passionate about learning business processes and designing innovative solutions
- A good communicator who can communicate the needs of your (internal) customers and you are willing to go the extra mile for them
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
- Supporting internal customers with your highly specialised IT knowhow in Cloud technologies, focused around Microsoft Azure
- Designing new cloud solutions, migration of existing on-premise and private cloud applications, and integration of such solutions into the existing landscape of enterprise applications
- Providing advice on how to best solve a problem using the appropriate technologies, concepts and products by either choosing a standard product (SaaS or standard enterprise software) or implementing a custom-built solution that optimally leverages cloud concepts (PaaS, IaaS) or a combination of the two
- Supporting internal customers and colleagues within IT (engineers, architects, demand managers, requirements engineers etc) with analysis, conception and implementation of new projects and solutions
- Taking an active role in supporting the team in project preparation, requirements engineering, prototyping and concept reviews
- Helping the cloud platform team establish the architecture and operational model for cloud-based applications
- This includes the definition of a governance model, application blueprints, guidelines and best practice documentation.
- Finding solutions that fulfil the territory-specific requirements while staying aligned with global standards and solutions
- The company:
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.