Solutions Engineer (GoLang Developer).
Solutions Engineer (GoLang Developer)
€60000 - €78000 per annum|
Other Digital Jobs
NB: For this position we can only accommodate local candidates
Ever thought of being part of something bigger? Would you like to join a company that actually makes a difference in a lot of people's lives? A company that contributes to future resilience of cities worldwide?
I'm looking for a Solutions Engineer to help them with their mission. In this role you would be closely working together with the Global Solutions Architect and implementation partners to create technical solutions (PoC) and get to things up and running.
I'm looking for someone who
- has 4+ years of hands-on experience with software development. Ideally with GoLang and another language such as Java/Python. Big plus if you have experience with ecommerce platforms.
- has a proven background in IT development, implementing, delivering enterprise-scale projects/programs adhering to all (or a sub-set) of the principles behind SOA
- has 2+ years of hands-on experience with public cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure) native services, (serverless functions are nice to have, and GCP is preferred). Affinity with integrations and experience with Linux system administration is a big plus.
Who is interested in
- creating solutions using various tools, in a creative way.
- building a b2b ecommerce platform, and by doing so, indirectly helping millions of people worldwide.
- being creative with their work, bringing a can-do attitude, as you will be joining a tightly knit and motivated team.
- an open communication working culture. You will be working with colleagues all over the world.
For a company who
- pays up to €78.000,- gross per annum. On top of that, my client also offers you a pension plan and more.
- offers a working environment with diverse employees, working with an international team of open-minded, ambitious and attentive colleagues.
- offers a lot more: a flexible work-from-home policy, training opportunities, end of year bonus and more.
Sound like something up your alley? Sound like your dreamjob? APPLY NOW!
Not sure and would you like to chat first? Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail me at email@example.com. I'd love to tell you more about the role.
We realize that sometimes we ask a lot, but please apply even if you match 70% of the job requirements.
keywords: DevOps, Git, Amazon Web Services, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, GCP, Kubernetes, Serverless, Docker, Python, Java, Go, GoLang, Product Development, Software Engineering, Microservices, API, Linux
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
Backend Developer - Golang (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K (the Netherlands) **Interview and offer can happen within 2 weeks! There is no technical assessment,...
Scrum Master Coach (w/m/d)
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Scrum Master Coach (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Unser Kunde ist ein internationaler IT-Dienstleister mit ausgezeichneten...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.