Sr. Director, Product Management, ML.
Sr. Director, Product Management, ML
Sr. Director, Product Management: Data Science/Machine Learning
As part of the Senior Leadership org, the Data Products team is looking for a Director of Product Management with strong functional knowledge of Data Science, ML, & AI technologies.
We are undergoing a digital product transformation. This role will be a true marriage of building data science products for the enterprise. This person will not be creating models, but will provide strategic, functional guidance in tandem with those data scientists & engineers.
- Advanced Analytics is what we say to mean our efforts to adopt and implement Data Science and AI/ML solutions.
- This role will need to interface with executives, build a team, mature the product practice & present business & technology solutions/paths forward. This person will present & work closely our Board, CEO, EVPs, and SVPs.
- Candidate should have deep experience leading product for AI/ML, Data Science, and/or Advanced Analytics portfolios. Particularly in early stage product adoption and growth. You will continue to mature the product practice
- Composability refers to our efforts to create reusable elements, Advanced Analytics related or otherwise, in an effort to move away from "solutions in a silo".
- Candidate should have deep Service and API experience, and hopefully experience with low/no-code solutions.
This person will have proven experience & examples of reducing time to value metrics, no/low-code solutions, & will partner closely with the VP of advanced analytics composability.
The org is still undergoing digital transformation & is still culturally transforming to a more agile & product development methodology.
Candidates with experience reducing maintenance infrastructure costs & can create/recognize opportunities to leverage economies of scale
This position will be responsible for assisting in defining and delivering new enterprise defining data products that aid in maintaining stock market integrity.
- Assist in the definition, design and delivery of new enterprisedata products within the Platform and related applications. This person will shape, manage, define & prioritize the product roadmap, technical
Work with Data Products product managers and Agile scrum teams on design, definition, documentation and implementation of features for new applications, business infrastructure, data security, and data structure
Document and enter user stories in Jira and assist in story point analyses
Document monitor and revise the following product artifacts in support of application development: product requirements, feature sets, technology integrations, process maps, use cases, user acceptance test plans, project plans, and release notes.
Lead in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases
Collect and analyze data to determine product direction and define business requirements.
Serve as first line in assisting Technology in the resolution of issues and roadblocks hindering product delivery.
Assist in creating product training and documentation materials in support of the implementation and launch of Analytics Platform applications.
Leading in developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred. MBA a plus.
5-7 years combined experience in product development and building and specifying Web-based business applications
Strong data analytics background with a demonstrated ability to translate business needs into creative and engaging output. Working knowledge of business intelligence/reporting tools
Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams
Experience with Agile software development tools such as Jira or other Agile reporting tools
Demonstrated capabilities in technical-oriented business analysis techniques and user acceptance testing processes/methodologies in large, complex, diversified, global organizations.
Recent involvement in the day-to-day tasks of the user acceptance testing process.
Ability to interpret requirement documents and update test documents accordingly.
Aptitude for understanding, digesting and analyzing complex systems integration.
Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
Product Owner Infrastructure
Apply Now Product Owner - Infrastructure/Security Start date - ASAP Duration - 6-12 months Remote/hybrid office work Rate - 85...
Apply Now Product Owner Innovation Customer & Design Do you want to manage a portfolio of innovation projects that develop...
Apply Now Job - Product Manager Client Location - Wolfsburg Remote work offering - Potential of 4 days (must live...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.