Sr. Frontend Developer.
Sr. Frontend Developer
My client is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of their product is their Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more).
About the team
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our editor team; the "Rattlesnakes". The team enables customers to create using their next gen editor, currently under heavy development. The editor allows creations from scratch or repurposes content, enabling our customers to build engaging graphics.
We are the right company for you, if you
- want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people - We receive hundreds of visits per second and host over 50M+ documents,
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues,
- are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket,
- are curious and never stopped learning and exploring new languages, technologies and solutions,
- seek a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product,
- want to work with colleagues who have 'here to help' attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed,
- Be part of an international team that continuously challenges the status quo.
What You Bring With You
- a Master's degree in CS or equivalent,
- a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment,
- the ability to architect and build complex single page applications with Typescript and React/Redux,
- the ability to build and integrate with node.js backends,
- being comfortable with both functional and object oriented programming styles,
- having a flair for communicating technical details to non-engineers,
- being passionate about creating the best possible experience for the end user,
- knowledge of all the CSS quirks and the newest additions, like grids,
- experience with Protobuf, Docker, Python, Mysql, and Rabbitmq is a plus,
- excellent communications skills in English.
- Can you say yes to most of these qualifications? If you want to build truly scalable systems and work on something that matters, it's time to apply!
Other Things You Should Know Are
- We're currently working on the Story Cloud both on web and mobile apps, machine learning for better understanding of our content, internal analytics and our famous reading experience to mention a few examples,
- Our architecture is microservice-oriented using AMQP
- We deploy multiple times a day on AWS and use Docker Swarm and Kubernetes, MySQL, Redis, Node, etc.,
- We strive to be agile (who doesn't?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban or any other methodology,
- We have many cross-team guilds where we share knowledge, coordinate efforts, and help each other the best we can,
- "20% time"- everyone gets one day a week to invest as they see fit (i.e. learn something new, experiment with new ideas in the product, join efforts with others, improve what you think matters, ...).
The Impact You Will Have on our Customers
- Contributing to the growth of a mature- and steadily growing company,
- Delivering results that create value for the end users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scales with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second ) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
- Create new things they could not have done before,
- Share those creations with more people than they could have reached before,
- Reach new levels of success than they could have imagined before.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package,
- Growth opportunities within a challenging working environment,
- Flat structure - every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Angular Developer - Worldwide Platform
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Angular Developer to work for our client: Well Know Delivery Platform. This is...
Sr Frontend Developer
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Developer for our client who are building The NFT platform for Luxury...
Apply Now Looking to hire Frontenders for a Blockchain company. Offering the first secure, scalable platform capable of bridging the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.