WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Sr. System Engineer- Solution Architect
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are looking for a Sr. System Engineer to support us for the next 6 months with internalization. The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English.
- Start date: negotiable (at least 01.04.2022)
- Duration: 6 months with takeover in a permanent position
- Work amount: 100%
- Work location: Zurich- mix between onsite and offsite
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will design, develop, and support scalable and maintainable high-performance, (platform) solutions for document management, that easily can be used by, integrated with, and leveraged in business solutions.
- Understand key ECM functionalities such as OCR, document processing/transformation, renditioning and document generation.
- Support the migration of platform solutions and applications into the Public Cloud.
- Provide well-founded consultancy to clients for implementing integrated solutions based on use of modern content management interfaces and APIs
- Utilize your technical and consulting skills, your business knowledge, and expertise to effectively design and communicate ECM content management solutions that achieve client-expected business results
- Minimum of five years of experience on a market-leading document management system; experience with OpenText Documentum is a plus
- Expertise in transactional content/document management and in enterprise platform management (incl. a deep understanding of underlying components like Network and Operating Systems/OS, Linux is a plus)
- Experience in designing and architecting (platform) solutions (at least a handful of successful deliveries/solutions where you have been the architect and mastermind)
- In-depth understanding of document management concepts and approaches, of information life cycle (ILM), archiving, retention handling, and of document renditions and formats
- Proficient with n-tier enterprise solutions architecture and Cloud-based solutions (Microsoft Azure a plus)
- Programming and scripting skills & knowledge (especially knowledge in/good understanding of Java or another object oriented programming language, experience in Shell, PowerShell, Perl or Python, or like is much appreciated)
- Good understanding of databases/DBMS and skilled in query analysis & optimisation, experienced in SQL, with AppServers (JBoss/Wildfly, Tomcat, Liberty, …), Docker and servers
- Platform security (PKI, Kerberos/OAuth2, encryption, proxy and fire wall, file system security), monitoring and alerting
- English is a must
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV to the following e-mail address : Kristina.Marzohl@darwinrecruitment.com. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl on +41 41 506 29 18.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.