Success Manager, Engineering
Success Manager, Engineering.
Success Manager, Engineering
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- Act as the steward and primary point of contact for your internal customer area
- Strong awareness of the customer journey and how a Success Manager serves to strategically advise customers toward agreed upon goals
- Be responsible for validating and championing the expansion and adoption growth within your customer area with various business needs via adoption, usage, and support metrics
- Regularly engage and meet with customers to develop a clear understanding of their needs, opportunities and possible solutions
- Pro-actively grow and nurture your customer competency levels using training, user guides, and knowledge bases via formal and informal methods
- Drive customers toward the maximum value application of TDS capabilities alongside their business needs on a defined timeline, promoting methodologies and business practices that create customer experts
- Oversee overall support and execute level 2 support for applied TDS capabilities
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer value & loyalty
- Identify common customer challenges amongst your SM cohort to help identify opportunities for enhanced product solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Engineering and Power Users to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ability to craft internal and customer-facing assets
- Act as a connection point and communicate when you are aware of overlapping objectives (e.g. manage forums, run office hours, capture feedback, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in an internal user-facing customer success, product owner, or training and knowledge management type role
- Passion for building trust and communicating effectively with customers
- Proactive, curious-minded, and organized team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer engagement, loyalty, and adoption
- Outstanding written and verbal communicator; proven relationship building skills
- Consistent track record of excellent customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-directed and works with minimal direction; ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bonus: experience building customer success capabilities at an organizational level
- Full reimbursement of the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, covering country-wide public transportation
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips, and pay-day happy hours
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays and EF products
- 15% off in-house childcare service (more info. available)
- Option to work in the office full-time or hybrid
- Relocation support, if applicable
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Collaboration on choice of technology
- One flight home per year
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
SAP Analytics Operations Manager
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. My client requires you to physically...
Senior Software Manager - Automotive
Senior Software Manager- Flexible working style - Permanent Job - Senior Software Manager Client Location - Germany: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Berlin,...
Senior Consultant - (LIMS)
Senior Consultant / Manager - Flexible working - Permanent Job - Senior Consultant / Manager - Laboratory Information Management (LIMS)...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.