WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc105000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Well established and growing webshop operator located in Zurich. Two offices- one in Zurich and one in Germany. Flat hierarchy and open time management and the opportunity to be a Symfony coach.
Are you an expert in Symfony? Are you confident to teach others how Symfony works? Our client is looking for someone with expert skills in Symfony to join their team of 7 developers to lead the way forward in the migration of legacy software to Symfony 3.4/4. The company are responsible for the development and maintenance of the webshop for a leading distributor in their market in Europe. What started in 2003 as a one-man operation is now a healthy and growing company of 50, with an office in Zurich and one in Germany.
As the perfect Symfony developer you have:
- Minimum 4 years experience in web development
- Presentable web projects
- Several years of experience with Symfony, AWS and GIT
- Ideally some e-commerce experience
- German C1 minimum and English B1
- A specialised University degree or comparable education
- Interested in new technologies and frameworks
- Focused on pragmatic and simple solutions
- Further development of the company's self-developed shop software and order processing based on PHP7 and MySQL
- Continuous migration of legacy software to Symfony 3.4/4
- Creation of unit tests with PHPUnit
- New developments based on Symfony
- Technical contact for internal clients
- Responsibility for the smooth operation of the servers and services (Linux, AWS)
- Coaching/teaching aspects of Symfony to the current development team
- Growing developers of an online webshop
- Two offices based in Zurich and Germany
- 7 person development team
- Flat hierarchy
- Proximity to internal clients
- Situated in Uster
- Dynamic and cool team
- Weekly developer exchange
- High personal responsibility and space to bring in your own ideas and wishes
- Choose your own device and create your own working environment
- Open time management
- Fringe benefits including drinks, snacks, Tuesday lunches, pool table, massages, creative team events, birthday presents and cakes
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.