WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
almost 2 years ago
Currently, I am working with a global commodities warehousing and logistics business, whose head office is based in Zug.
They have an international brand who is recognised across Europe, they have a number of separate divisions covering business development, finance, legal and operations to name a few.
They now need to bring in an experienced System Admin to join them on a permanent basis, they currently need a self-motivated individual that can hit the ground running.
Your duties will be;
- Management of Infrastructure at a National/Regional level
- Liaise directly with internal regional IT teams and external IT Vendors
- Manage Users and User groups on systems running on our infrastructure
- Managing first and second level support processes
- Maintaining Website and Intranet content
- Manage the migration and transition to cloud-based technologies (preferably Azure)
If you are interested in learning more please apply and I will contact as quickly as possible to discuss in some more detail.