WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
The leading business in the building and traffic engineering sector focused on complete control systems and remote maintenance systems. With offices in Switzerland and Germany, our client is looking to grow their development team in Bern by adding a System Engineer to the mix.
Are you a System Engineer looking to join an innovative business based in Bern? Are you looking for a role whereby you can implement your own ideas into a small, young and exciting team?
- Operating, managing and optimizing virtualized systems (VMware cluster, storage and monitoring)
- Planning, implementing and commissioning complex network solutions and projects.
- Monitoring, operating and supporting customer networks
- Planning, monitoring, configuration and migration of various systems
- Creating and updating technical documentation and concepts
- Taking part in second level support, troubleshooting and on-call services
- Professional experience as a system engineer
- In-depth knowledge of the network area with several years of experience
- CCNA or CCNP certified as an advantage
- Experience in the area of system engineering (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Above-average level of independence and flexibility
- Quick comprehension and solution-oriented action
- You are a resilient personality and you are capable of teamwork and working independently
- Fluent in English and German
- A Swiss or EU National
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Product orientated development team.
- Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Exciting office environment.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.