WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced System Verification Manager.
- Based on your previous experiences you define the system verification strategy
- Creating test documentation at the system level, including test plans, summary reports, etc
- Review requirements and ensure traceability
- Take responsibility for the time and resource planning of test resources
- Coordinating the provision of test infrastructure at all levels of verification
- Coordinating teams responsible for verification from other areas, eg: development, software testing, internal and external service providers (test labs)
- Development / further development of methods, processes and tools
- Assistance in the release of product releases and system configurations
- A background in engineering specializing in electrical, micro, medical technology or comparable
- 5+ years of experience in the specification, design, documentation and verification of mechatronic products
- Systemic way of thinking, quick recognition of the relationships between the system architecture
- Enjoy defining and coordinating test strategies for the verification and implementation of mechatronic products
- Networked thinking and acting
- Assertive, solution-oriented and ready to make decisions
- Communicative, team player and motivating
- Swiss or EU national
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.