WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer.
- Taking responsibility for requirements engineering/management, including the definition of the requirements for new systems in cooperation with marketing and business development teams
- Responsible for System Architecture including the development of the functional and physical system architecture
- Working closely and cooperating with all involved departments, including software, hardware and mechanical development, risk management, and testing departments
- Integration of standards and legal requirements for the system
- Development and maintenance of the requirement documentation and documents and the traceability
- Professional experience as a development engineer or as a (partial) project manager in multidisciplinary projects
- Experience in systems engineering and requirements engineering
- Experience in software or system architecture
- Experience in medical technology a plus
- Fluent German and English
- A Swiss or EU National
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.