We are looking for a Tableau Developer for data visualisation in order improve one of our client's "customer journey".
Are you a "Data Visualist" who has:
- Hands on experience in data visualisation & preparation principles & tooling is a must for the following tools: Tableau, Qlick, Google Data Studio, Alteryx, SQL
- Hands on experience in data provisioning principles.
- Knowledge of accelerating user adoption for self-service analytics capability at enterprise setting.
- Min of 2 years of experience of data visualization development at global scale.
You will be creating trustworthy dashboards to expand our client's self-service analytics eco system.
Do you see yourself fit?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach me on +31 20 299 0844.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Vania Tjandradjaja
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Organizational Mediator and Coach
Apply Now Organizational Mediator and Coach Zürich | Contract Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Organizational Ombuds/ Workplace Counselor...
IT Support Analyst
Apply Now Für einen renommierten Kunden in Frankfurt am Main suchen wir einen IT Support Analysten. Ihre Aufgaben: 1st Level...
Freelance System Engineer - Fully Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: System Engineer Working Hours: F/T - 40 Hours. Remote Possibility: Fully Remote Location: Lower...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.