Job: Technical Leader
Location: Fully Remote
Contact Duration: 12 Months
German Skills: C2 Level
Vacancies Available: 2
You will be working with a market leading software development company with a worldwide presence in the Automotive sector. You will be working in the Automotive Infotainment team.
- Supporting different testing activities - Regression, End of Line, System and Vehicle Testing
- Working with the development team to reproduce bugs and verify bug checks
- Working in an Agile Team
- Great knowledge of testing within Embedded Systems - Preferably an embedded infotainment product
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD Pipelines/Jenkins
- Scripting knowledge in C++, Pytest or CAPL, Python/C
- Making test plans/concepts
- Good understanding of Vectorcast, CANoe and vehicle simultation
- Hands on experience with Jira & DOORS
- Experience performing Confromance tests - NEST, NTS, DivA or Monaco
- ASPICE and ISO26262
- Used Development Tools such as ASL, CAN, Corvus, etc.
- Worked with safety systems such as ISO and IEC.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Test Management.
Freelance Test Engineer - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Test Engineer Location: Munich Remote Work Possibility: Mostly Remote - European Candidates only. (Need...
Freelance Technical Leader - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote - European Candidates only. Industry: Automotive - Assisted &...
Apply Now Key Information Job: Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote Industry: Automotive Contact Duration: 12 Months German Skills: C2 Level...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.