WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Idaho County, Idaho
over 1 year ago
Currently, I am working with an internationally recognised company who have a key focus in the medical sector, as a company, they have been in business for the past 30 years now and the products they create are used worldwide.
The current goal for these is to use the latest innovations to make health care simple to give people the chance to live a simpler life.
Now they need an experienced Technical Product Development Lead to join them on a permanent basis, as a company they have over 1,500 employees worldwide.
You have these skills:
- Complete training as an electrical engineer, microtechnology/mechanical engineering and have studied at FH/ ETH/ TU.
- Commercial experience in the development of mass products.
- Knowledge of medical technology and injection moulding tech.
- Analytical, logical and networked mindset.
- Fluent English.
- Sub-project management, support in the development and introduction of new products.
- Organising, planning, implementing, documenting and evaluating verifications and general testing.
- Define and coordinate necessary optimisations.
- Create technical documentations during the development process.
- Technical support for all product development within the project team.
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company.
- Centrally located.
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment.
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland.
- Unique corporate culture.
- Attractive pay system.
- Room for growth.
- Modern office with.
- Flexible working hours.
- Loyalty bonuses.
- Accident insurance.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.