Technical Project Lead.
Technical Project Lead
€60000 - €85000 per annum|
IT Project Management
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative IT Project Lead to work full time either in their Berlin or Brunswick office.
In this role you will have 5+ years of IT Project Lead experience. You will need to be able to deal with changing environments, communicate with stakeholders, bring inventive ideas to the table and support and motivate a team.
Your task will include:
· Creative forward-thinking ideas
· Working in a short decision environment
· Leading and inspiring a team
· Plan and organise daily technical tasks with a roadmap
· Communicate with stakeholders
· Motivating your team
Benefits include a unique office environment, space to pursue your own creative ideas and a choice between the Berlin or Brunswick offices.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Anaplan Builder in leading consultancy
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading company in the field of digital solutions, consulting and software....
Head of Operational Excellence
Apply Now Do you believe that the energy revolution comes from people, for the people? If so, our client who...
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.