Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager.
Technical Project Manager
CHF100000 - CHF135000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Your tasks will include:
- the development of concepts in cooperation with our customers and the management of our internal development and implementation of technical projects in connection with our hospital information system KISIM.
- You are the primary point of contact for customers, analyze their needs and advise on efficient KISIM integration into hospital IT.
- You coordinate the further development of the central KISIM standard components and assume project responsibility for topics such as LDAP, AD, SSO, authentication, authorization, connection to Microsoft Exchange, data protection, information security, speech recognition, voice control, etc.
- You have experience with the implementation and management of technical projects and their rollout at various customers.
- You like to implement customer projects and bring them to a conclusion even when the waves are high.
- You are familiar with requirements engineering and can write, check and adapt specifications and documentation in our Confluence tool.
- They form the interface between the customer and our in-house development. You are available to software development for content-related questions regarding implementation and are responsible for any specialist and technical clarifications.
- You maintain an overview and concentrate on the relevant project goals.
- You have a strong technical understanding and can advise our customers on the above-mentioned topics (such as LDAP).
- Due to your good communication skills, you are able to advise customers with a high level of technical understanding as well as customers with superficial understanding in business-fluent German.
- Based on your experience, you can provide advice to customers with in-depth technical knowledge, or support customers who have not yet developed this.
- Business fluent German is an important requirement.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. IT Business Analyst (Urgent)
Sr IT Business Analyst Join our client, the top-ranking lease company in the Netherlands, as a Business Analyst. This highly...
Aptean rs2 Developer
Landsberg am Lech
Für unseren Kunden, ein mittelständisches Unternehmen in Bayern, suchen wir aktuell einen Aptea Developer im rs2 Umfeld (m/w/d) auf Freelancing...
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.