Technical Requirements Engineer.
Technical Requirements Engineer
Technical Requirements Engineer
Our project is in a strategically important overarching programme that takes care of front-end applications for customers, employees and external stakeholders. We develop in an agile and varied project environment. The proximity to the department and our customers as well as the internal exchange with other projects is very important to us.
- Identify and analyse overarching needs in dialogue with customers and internal stakeholders
- Identify and analyse business requirements and translate these into IT requirements
- Carry out technical clarifications and solution approaches with solution architects / developers
- Creation of structured requirements and business concepts
- Developing, modelling and documenting business requirements and business processes
- Assessing solution variants in terms of functionality, cost-effectiveness and quality
- Defining acceptance criteria and recording test cases
- Supporting the implementation of application tests with modern simulators and tools
- Support and close cooperation with product owner, UX, BA/RE and developers
- Enjoy working on a complex, challenging project of strategic importance
- Structured and fast comprehension as well as analytical way of thinking
- High level of self-organisation, reliability, acting with foresight and setting the right priorities
- Team player and encourages cooperation in business analysis
- Proactive and independent driving forward of the topics taken on
- Knowledge and good technical understanding in the field of responsive web application development (frontend), (experience as a software developer is not necessary)
- At least 3 years of work experience as a business analyst/requirements engineer with professional experience in agile projects (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience and openness for agile process methodology and agile software development are required
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a great advantage
- German (mother tongue) or at least level C2.
Radio. & Tech. Knowledge
- Experience in building modern, cloud-based DWH/BI solutions and in dealing with integration mechanisms based on event-driven architecture.
- Web frontend knowledge, experience with test tools (e.g. ALM QC) and tools (e.g. Miro, JIRA & Confluence)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Agile Tester (m/w/d) in Nürnberg
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Agile Tester (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Testfallverwaltung und -dokumentation in Azure...
Do you want to work with an Established In-house Finance company that's opening a brand new department? I'm currently working...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.