technical support engineer.
technical support engineer
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing incident reports from our customers' own 2nd line support and will communicate with their skilled IT staff.
A typical day as a Senior Software Engineer ;
A customer will contact you with an issue and you will be responsible for researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve it. You will also be responsible for locating, creating, and managing workarounds.
.You do not need to have experience working in all of them but you will get a chance to work on the newest technologies:
* Java technologies
* Linux, or another Unix-based operating system
* Experience in running and tuning databases such as MySQL
* Infrastructure & application security
* ITIL Service Operations and ITIL Service Transition
* TCP/IP, HTTP, REST
* Amazon Web Services (like EC2, Route53, RDS, S3, VPC, CDN)
* SSL/TLS, GnuPG/GPG
* Bash/Python/Perl scripting
* Experience in running and tuning application servers such as Apache Tomcat
* Nginx, Varnish, Memcached
* Dynatrace monitoring
If you feel like you have some technologies that match the support responsibilities, please attach your CV to discuss further about the client and your requirements 🙂
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.