Test Engineer or QA Engineer.
Test Engineer or QA Engineer
QA & Test
My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a wide range of solutions for different markets - like Sports Rights Holders, Broadcasters and Corporations. My client increases the value of their clients' media assets by enriching and sharing content across all media platforms - linear TV, OTT, social media, websites and mobile apps. Mediabank enables fast monetization of assets throughout the value chain regardless of location.
looking for a strong contributor that will thrive for providing the best experience to our users. The position is a full-time position to work together with the product and development team. The tasks range from manual testing, working with developers to design good automated tests - both unit, integration and end-to-end, and performance testing.As the QA engineer, you'll take part in reviewing acceptance criteria for new functionality together with the product team, making sure that we have correct test coverage and ensure bug fixes are properly tested.
- Experience with manual testing and testing methodologies (exploratory testing, regression testing, usability testing), maintaining a manual test suite
- Knowledge in testing web APIs
- Automated testing and testing tools (Cypress, Selenium or similar) - (Postman or similar)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Apply Now TESTING … TESTING!!! QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega) For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active...
QA Engineer - Python + Java
Apply Now Senior Test Automation Engineer - Python Our client is in need a testing framework that can stand up...
Junior Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.