QA & Test
Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for an English-speaking Test Manager for the next 12 months (extension for another 12 months is possible).
- Create test plans and test cycles, and align them with other teams and product areas (e.g. General Ledger)
- Communicate test plans across the squads and ensure corresponding test execution
- Keep track of the current test cycle status, identify issues, dependencies, and potential customer concerns
- Keep management team up to date with the testing status on frequent basis through formal test progress management summary
- Work closely with the Test Managers from other Product Areas to ensure end to end testing
- Liaise with Test Mangers to ensure end to end IFRS testing
- Drive testing standards, testing automation and consistency across the Product Area
- Act as ambassador for testing standard methodologies
- Ensure test cases and expected results defined and documented according to standards
- Ensure each squad follows the different level of testing stages, within a Product Area
- Coordinate test environment requirements and orchestrate test environment provisioning and readiness with Platform squad
- Coordinate issue triage and resolution across squads
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in finance or (re)-insurance large transformation projects
- Understanding of finance processes, accounting in the (re)-insurance industry
- Awareness and experience in agile way of working and DevOps software development approach
- Passion for communicating and implementing testing standards across the teams.
- Understanding of IT test environment set up, processes and release management. Having experience with the tech stack being used is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network and understand the workings of the project.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Hands-on working style with Can do attitude
- Good understanding of testing standards, testing levels and best testing practices
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Test Automation Engineer (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Agile Tester (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Testfallverwaltung und -dokumentation in Azure...
Software QA Tester
My client delivers advanced software solutions that enables real time safeguarding and optimization of the well construction process, lookahead simulations...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.