WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
Leading Health Insurer who have a strong presence across Bern, Lausanne, Lucerne and Zurich. With over 200 employees across these locations, they are the leading healthcare provider set in a modern digital environment.
This client is currently looking for a talented Test Manager to join their office in Bern.
Your skill set:
- University degree within engineering or similar
- Several years of practical experience as a Test Manager
- Advanced experience and training in software quality assurance and agile software development
- Several years of experience as a Test Manager in medium or large agile / classic IT project environment
- Experience in dealing with test management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Practical know-how of requirements engineering
- Fluent in German and English
- Responsible for quality assurance in diverse and demanding marketing and sales projects
- Define test strategies and create test concepts, effort estimates and test plans
- Take over the planning, management, coordination and control of the various test activities
- Document the test activities and prepare results
- Drive test management, test strategies and test methods
- You serve as the central contact person for the testers and are responsible for ensuring that their activities are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Challenging, interesting and varied job
- Attractive employment conditions and progressive social benefits
- Flexible working hours and central workplace in Bern
- A versatile corporate health management
- Comprehensive induction and training opportunities
Please email email@example.com ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.