WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
UX Architect / Zurich Project / 50% Home Office / English Speaking
Background: (My client) a leading telecommunications business located in Zurich are searching for a Senior UX Architect within the digital team. The UX Architect will be responsible for:
- The overall user experience for the main company website
- The continuous optimization of our onsite conversion, including personalized offers and experiences
- The commercial success of our website, by increasing online sales and reducing churn rates.
To be able to realize this, you will be
- Working together in a team of UX Architect, UX Designers and Conversion Optimizers, both internally and externally
- Create and document detailed concepts and requirements to assure the quality of implementation
- Provide guidance and know-how for other digital roles and teams
- Improve the maturity level of customer insights, journey designs and user centred design methods
- Guide and conduct testing and research with our customers (User Acceptance tests, Usability tests, Focus Group Tests)
- Make sure required analytic data data will be provided
- Deliver Hands-on support in large size projects
- You bring strategic, creative and analytical skills to enhance the joy-of-use and attract new and existing customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Continuous optimization of sales and care journeys through data driven decisioning and testing (customer journey mapping, funnel analysis, A/B testing, onsite polls, heatmap analysis)
- Guarantee the quality of the overall user experience
- Leading efforts to define detailed concepts and create wireframes for UPC websites
- Provide insights as well as recommendations for changes, based on behavioural economics and neuro-marketing
- Pro-actively gather and analyze external customer data to influence changes on the Website and gather ideas for improvement.
- Setting up and conducting qualitative interviews
- Set up and manage quality control gates and processes
- Being involved in the creation (visual design and copy) and development of the website, using best practices to help develop interface conventions and standards.
- Making sure the new website concept is well understood through the organization and implemented by the digital team.
- At least three years of online usability or research experience in large size companies or agencies
- Experience in conversation optimization, web analytics and conduction of A/B tests
- Proven track record of expertise for Adobe Marketing cloud (Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, Experience Manager) or comparable tools
- Skills in prototyping/design tools like Axure, Sketch or Adobe XD
- University or Bachelor's Degree required in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Marketing, Psychology, Communication Science or similar
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves:
- German language is a strong plus
- Start date: November / December 2021
- End date: 12 months assignment
- Extension: Likely, if successful
- Remote/Home Office: 50% Home office possible
- Hourly Rate: Between CHF 90-120
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.