UX/UI Designer/Berlin/18 Months.
UX/UI Designer/Berlin/18 Months
UX/UI Designer - Berlin - 18 Months
Job - UX/UI Designer
Client Location - Berlin
Remote work offering - potential 4 days remote working
Client Industry - Automotive
Contract Length - 18 months to potentially permanent
This role will be contributing to the continuous release of new software products for our High-End Client in the Automotive industry.
Within this role you will be working on a web-based car sales application empowering dealers, while simplifying sales and admin processes. It also improves customers' uying experiences at critical sales touch points.
This role does not include working on software to be included in vehicles or that is used by vehicle owners.
Our client is looking for English and German speaking developers to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies. Our client is looking for developers with the following technology with at least 3 years of experience.
Key skills required:
· Adobe Products,
· First professional experience in design work within agile teams
· First experience with software products
· Knowledge of current trends in mobile web, mobile applications as well as UX design
· Experience in the field of UI and interaction design
· Degree in design (communication design, product design, interaction design, graphic design, human-computer interaction) or a comparable field with relevant experience.
-Fluent in English
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to Rayia.Kelynack@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.