WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
City of London, London
4 months ago
Workplace Change Manager
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment. We are searching for a Workplace Change Manager to support the client in one of the locations (London or Manchester or Folkestone) as a maternity cover. The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English.
* Start date: 01.10.2021 or ASAP negotiable
* Duration: 6 months
* Work amount: 100%
About the role:
- The Workplace Change Manager will play a central role in driving customer-focused change management activities around Employee Workplace services (such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Outlook etc.).
- This will involve the orchestration of activities between various teams and stakeholders both inside Employee Workplace and across various business units, to drive the successful adoption of the Employee Workplace services.
- The candidate will be able to pull on strong change management, marketing and training expertise to drive the adoption of Employee Workplace services to the entire community.
- They will do this as part of a well-established and experienced team that works with strong scrum values.
- Ensure timely, consistent and audience relevant customer communication for anything related to the Digital Workplace.
- Plan and develop communication activities for various channels (e.g. email, posters, events, communities).
- Consult the employees on how to work with their Digital Workplace to enable better performance.
- Develop training material (e.g. virtual trainings, step by step guides, instructional videos, simple eLearning) and deliver sessions.
- Support IT product owners and their teams regarding change management, communication and training for our internal customers on a global basis.
- Develop business scenarios that support our customers to adopt new ways of working.
- Use continual improvement processes based on customer feedback to drive communication and training improvements
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business administration, psychology or similar
- You have sound experience - and preferably a certification - in Change Management and/or Project Management
- You are proficient in English to the quality of a first language (oral and written)
- You feel at ease to communicate across all levels of the hierarchy and have strong interpersonal skills to enable constructive collaboration
- You preferably have experience working in an agile (SCRUM) environment
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft related technologies such as Office, Outlook, SharePoint, Yammer and Microsoft Teams
- You preferably have experience with visual design (InDesign, Photoshop)
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in the following areas:
* Communication: familiar with editorial processes and newsletter publication, event management, change management, concise and target group-oriented communication
* Training: training methodologies and training material creation
* IT environment: good understanding of IT processes and projects
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.